Tender, juicy, and so delicious! There's nothing quite like summer nights and some slow cooked country BBQ ribs. This recipe is favorite for kids & adults alike.
Prep time: 5 Mins
Cook time: 8 hours
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless country style pork ribs
- 2 Tablespoons liquid smoke
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 onion diced
- 1 bottle of Cracker Boy Original Barbeque Sauce
1. Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray & place ribs on the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Pour a little liquid smoke over the ribs and let it soak into the meat. Be careful not to over do it.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle brown sugar and diced onion over the meat.
6. Top with Cracker Boy Original BBQ sauce.
7. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.