Pan fried shrimp sautéed in butter and lemon and seasoned with our shrimp & crab boil seasoning. It's the perfect balance of flavor and a healthy dinner option for anyone limited on time.
Prep time: 5 Mins
Cook time: 8 hours
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp of Shrimp & Crab Boil Seasoning 5.5 Ounce
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- 1 lemon, to taste
1.Defrost shrimp and completely pat dry. Devein the shrimp and remove the tail, optional.
2. Combine the ingredients for the seasoning: the Shrimp & Crab Boil seasoning, pepper and paprika.
3. In a bowl, coat the shrimp with the seasoning and mix well.
4. In a skillet, over medium heat, melt the butter and garlic, stirring frequently.
6. Add shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes per side.
7. Remove from heat and drizzle freshly squeezed lemon, mix to combine.
8. Serve with your favorite side!