Smoky, flavorful slow roasted ham. It's the main attraction of the holiday feast which means it has to be delicious. Our crockpot ham recipe takes the pressure off the cook and ensures you will get it just right this year!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 6 hours
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of mustard (dijon preferred)
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cracker Girl Original Spicy Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 6lb spiral cut ham
- Combine sugar, honey, cider, mustard, paprika and garlic powder in a large pan.
- Whisk ingredients together and bring to a simmer. Cook for 6 minutes. Add salt & pepper.
- Place ham in a crock pot and separate into slices.
- Pour glaze over the entire ham and place top on crock pot.
- Cook on low heat for 5-6 hours stirring on occasion. Serve and enjoy!