Rosemary chicken that is big on flavor and simple to make. You can serve it with any side and dress it up or dress it down depending on the occasion.
Prep time: 5 Mins
Cook time: 30 Mins
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts ( 1 1/4 pounds total)
- 1 ¼ teaspoon Cracker Boy Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons EACH: butter AND lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 1 ¼ teaspoon EACH: freshly chopped rosemary AND parsley
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (more/less to taste)
- 2 teaspoons honey (or maple syrup)
- additional lemon slices, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
2. In a large measuring cup, combine 2 tablespoons of butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, chicken broth, freshly chopped rosemary, parsley, red pepper, and honey and microwave in 30-second increments until the butter melts.
3. Season the chicken with lemon pepper seasoning on both sides and a big pinch of salt. Add the remaining tablespoon of butter to a skillet placed on medium-high heat. Then sear the chicken breasts. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes per side. If you don’t have an ovenproof skillet, transfer the chicken to a baking dish.
4. Pour the prepared sauce over the chicken. Bake for 13-17 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165ºF. Move the sauce over the chicken a couple times while it cooks to keep it moist.
5. Depending on the size of the chicken will determine if you need let it cook for longer. After it's done plate and serve!