It's Taco Time! Make this recipe for friends or family and let everyone add their own toppings to their liking. Reliable, delicious, and a definite crowd pleaser!
Prep time: 20 Mins
Cook time: 20 Mins
- 1 pound of lean group beef
- 1 ounce of Cracker Boy Chili Seasoning
- 2/3 cups of water
- 1 can (15.5 ounce) of chili beans drained
- 10 count (or however many needed) of taco shells
- 2 cup of Mexican cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Guacamole, sour cream, salsa, etc.
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF and spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium skillet cook your ground beef on medium heat until browned. Add your Cracker Boy Chili Seasoning and 2/3 cup of water and cook on simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add you chili beans and cook for a couple more minutes then remove the skillet from the heat and set aside.
3. Place your taco shells in your casserole dish and fill the shells with cheese and beef on top. Add a final topping of cheese on each taco and cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove the tacos from the oven and add lettuce & tomatoes. Serve and let each person add additional toppings to their liking.