Fresh, healthy, and only ten minutes to pull this recipe together! These creamy zoodles are perfect for busy week nights.
Prep time: 5 Mins
Cook time: 5 Mins
- 1 TBSP butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 3 TBSP milk
- ¼ C Parmesan cheese
- 4-5 medium zucchini, spiralized
- Original Cracker Boy Seasoning for taste
- *optional - sliced cherry tomatoes for garnish
1. In a large pan, melt butter on low heat and add your minced garlic.
Let the garlic and butter cook together for a minute or so, then add in the cream cheese and milk.
2. Let the cream cheese to melt and begin to form a sauce.
3. Add your zucchini noodles and toss the zoodles coating with the sauce.
4. Add your parmesan cheese and cook together. Once the noodles are barely tender and all the cheese has melted remove from pan. Sprinkle on your Original Cracker Boy Seasoning & pepper for added taste.
5. Serve and enjoy!