Happy *almost* Halloween! One of our favorite fall recipes is cooked pumpkin seeds perfect for snackin'! If you plan on carving pumpkins you won't need much else to enjoy this delicious fall snack!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dry
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 Original Cracker Boy Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/2 ounce olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375-degrees F
- Remove seeds from pumpkin and rinse. Pat dry with a paper towel and set in a bowl
- Combine ingredients in the bowl and mix well. Make sure seeds are coated thoroughly.
- Coat a baking sheet with butter and spread seeds evenly on baking sheet.
- Cook 15-20 minutes and toss halfway through baking.
- Once cooked set out to cool and serve!