You can't go wrong with pumpkin bread during the holiday season. It's warm, moist, and that pumpkin spice hits just right. You can eat it for breakfast or add in chocolate chips, walnuts, or any other topping to create an oh-so-delicious dessert!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour, 1 hour to cool as well.
- 1 and half cups of pumpkin puree (canned is fine)
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbs pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp Cracker Girl Sweet Seasoning
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Grease a 9x5” loaf pan, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk together your ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Add in any additional sweets like chocolate chips, walnuts, etc if desired.
- Pour batter in to greased loaf pan and use a spoon to smooth out the top.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes and use a knife in the center of the cake to test if it is complete.
- Let your pumpkin bread cool for an hour. Serve an enjoy!