It's almost Fall Y'all! Time for warm, hearty Chili around a campfire. This Chili recipe is simple and filling. It serves up to 8 people and is perfect for just about any occasion.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: Hour - hour & thirty minutes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 yellow onions (diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup Cracker Boy Chili Seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp paprika (opitional)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 cups beef broth
- 30 ounces of tomatoes (diced)
- 6 ounces tomato paste
1. Combine oil + onions to a large oven on medium heat. Cook about 7-8 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, and cook for another minute stirring on occasion.
3. Add your ground beef, and cook it for another 6-8 minutes.
4. Add in the salt, Cracker Boy Chili Seasoning, cumin, paprika + brown sugar and stir as you continue cooking for 1 minute.
5. Add in your diced tomatoes + tomato paste and stir or whisk until the paste is mixed in entirely.
6. Add in the beef broth and bring to a simmer, reduce the heat to medium low and cook for 1 hour, stirring every 15-20 minutes.
7. Once the Chili is at a right consistency after an hour or longer if needed it's ready to enjoy!