It's the season for apple pickin' and finger lickin' desserts. This apple crisp is delicious and a fall favorite. Perfect for all the upcoming holiday parties!
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 6 golden delicious apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cracker Girl Sweet Seasoning
- 1 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, diced into small cubes
- pinch of kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Spray an 8×8 baking dish
- In a bowl, add chopped apples, cracker girl sweet seasoning, 3/4 tsp of the cinnamon and lemon juice. Mix well and transfer to baking dish.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add other ingredients (brown sugar, oats, flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, salt, and diced cold butter).
- Spread topping over apples in baking dish, and pat to even it out.
- Bake 40-50 minutes, until golden brown. Serve & enjoy!