Let the holiday festivities begin. This Cheesy Penne Pasta recipe is simple but yummy dish to bring to your gathering this year. No special ingredients needed and it takes very little time to whip together. The final result: Cheesy, delicious italian style penne that pairs perfect with just about anything.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut up
- 1 can evaporated milk
- grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Original Cracker Boy Seasoning
- 1 package (8 ounces) Italian cheese blend or 8 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- Salt & Pepper
- Begin cooking the pasta
- As the pasta cooks, add the sun-dried tomatoes + milk + cheese and garlic powder into a saucepan. Put the heat on low and cook until the cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and add to your saucepan.
- Toss for a couple minutes and then transfer to a serving dish. Serve with grated cheese to add on top!