Vegetable Medley with Shrimp May 11 2017
This one-dish recipe comes from Cracker Seasonings customer Linda from Kentucky! Her family loves fresh vegetables, so she created this recipe as a fast and easy way to fix meat and produce together! What's so great about this recipe is that if you aren't a fan of shrimp, you can make it with chicken, beef or pork cut into small pieces. You can bake this dish in the oven, like Linda does, or you can throw the whole pan on the grill for some outdoor cooking this summer!
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 30-45 mins
3 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
3 medium zucchini, sliced
3 bell peppers, sliced and cleaned
1-2 onions, chopped
1-2 c mushrooms, sliced
1-2 c cherry tomatoes, whole
8 medium new potatoes with skins, sliced
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 c olive oil
Cracker Boy Seasoning to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place sliced vegetables on a large baking pan, adding shrimp and tomatoes to the mixture.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the veggies and shrimp and toss.
4. Sprinkle Cracker Boy Seasoning over vegetables and shrimp and toss. Then, sprinkle with seasoning again right before you place into the oven.
4. Bake in oven at 400 degrees about 30 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.