Sausage Stuffed Mushroom December 28 2018 3 Comments
Prep time: 15 Mins
Cook time: 25 Mins
Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
Sautee mushroom caps in olive oil until lightly brown, then transfer to nonstick baking sheet.
Add more olive oil to the skillet and brown sausage, crumble.
- Add celery, chopped onion, mushroom stems, and 1 T Cracker Boy Seasoning to a food processor and pulse to chop.
- Transfer mixture to pan with sausage and sauté 4 mins.
- Add (patted dry) and defrosted spinach to mixture.
- Add breadcrumbs to mixture, and sauté a few more minutes until everything is combined.
- Stuff the mushrooms with sauté mixture and cook for about 8 minutes or until the tops of the stuffing are crispy and golden.