Labor Day Shrimp Boil August 19 2019 20 Comments
Looking for a great summer send-off? We have the perfect recipe for your Labor Day cookout that's sure to satisfy your whole house after a long day of fun in the sun.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
- 12 new potatoes
- 3 ears of corn
- Cracker Boy Seasoning
- 1 large onion
- 7 cloves garlic (whole)
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 lb crab legs
1. Bring 3 gallons of water to a boil in a large stock pot. Add 1/8 cup Cracker Boy Seasoning.
2. Add potatoes, garlic, and onion and cook for 20 minutes.
3. Add the corn and sausage and cook 10 minutes.
4. Add the shrimp and crab and cook 5 minutes.
5. Turn off heat and let sit 5 more minutes or until the shrimp and crab are cooked.
6. Pour boil onto a newspaper-lined table and sprinkle with seasoning. Serve with lemon and melted butter.