Father's Day BBQ Ribs May 30 2019
Fire up the grill and cook something Dad will love to eat this Father's Day! We have the perfect Cracker Boy BBQ Ribs recipe he'll be calling bone-lickin' good.
Prep time: 1 hour to overnight
Cook time: 2 hours 20 mins
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- 1/3 cup Cracker Boy Seasoning
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Cracker Boy Barbecue Sauce
1. Coat both sides of the ribs in the Cracker Boy Seasoning, place in a dish and cover. Refrigerate at least one hour up to overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Combine broth and vinegar in a roasting pan and add the ribs. Cover with aluminum foil tightly.
3. Bake for two hours. Remove ribs from rack and place on a platter. Add liquid from roasting to a saucepan and simmer until reduced by half. Add barbeque sauce to the mixture.
4. Preheat outdoor grill to medium high heat. Add ribs and cook five minutes on each side until browned.
5. Separate the ribs and toss in more barbecue sauce. Serve with your favorite summer sides.