Fall Pot Roast October 14 2019 18 Comments
Fall weather is in full swing, and we know you'll be craving something warm and hearty. This Fall Pot Roast recipe is simple enough for a family weeknight dinner and tasty enough to share with friends on the weekends. Dig on in!
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 3 hours 15 mins
- 3.5 lbs beef chuck pot roast
- 2 tbsp Cracker Boy Seasoning
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp oil
1. Preheat your oven to 275 degrees.
2. Heat your oil in a large dutch oven on the stove. Season your meat with Cracker Boy Seasoning. Brown the meat both sides and remove meat from the pot. Set aside.
3. Add veggies to the pot and cook a few minutes. Add butter and cook until the onions start to sweat. Add the meat back to the pot. Cover.
4. Place pot in the oven and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Season with rosemary and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with potatoes or rice.