This ooey gooey appetizer is just what you need to spice up any party.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
2 Cups Fried Chicken Tender cut into bite size pieces
1/2 Cup Cracker Boy Barbecue Sauce
1 Cup Sour Cream
8 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup Ranch Salad Dressing
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together all ingredients except chicken.
3. Pour into a glass baking dish.
4. Top with 1 Cup chopped Fried Chicken Tenders.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until lightly brown.